The Klondike is a log billiard table that originated in the Northwoods. All of the logs are hand peeled using a drawknife. Each table is very unique as each knot has its own character. By not peeling off all of the cambium or bark with the drawknife, more of a contrast is created on the logs. This particular log pool table is perfect for the person who is looking for the more rustic look. Matching Klondike log cue racks are available with logs that have cambium or bark on. With a personality all its own, you might think the Klondike log pool table was designed by Mother Nature!
- Meets all Billiard Congress of America specifications
- Assembled uni-body which has the top machined to .005"
- Top plate on the uni-body for slate backing and attaching clot
- 3-piece, 1" inch thick Brazilian slate
- Chocolate brown, fringed pockets
- Championship Tour Edition K66 cushions
- Over 20 different cloth colors available
- Requires a professional installer to set the table up
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.